Enter the name of the subcontractor and the amount paid.

If you pay any subcontractor more than $600 in a calendar year, you are required to give them a 1099misc at the end of the year.

Be sure to get the subs name, address and Social Security number or Employer Identification number. You can e-mail this information to us.